...the life and times of church planting and language learning in south korea...

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Hong Kong, part 3

I am about shopped out, so I decided to pop into an internet cafe to catch up on a few emails and write one short entry. My video camera that also takes still shots (although bad ones) is a bit messed up, so I'll try to post some pictures when I get back, but no promises on the quality. I do have my normal camera with me, so I should have some fun prints developed when I get back.

The shopping in Hong Kong is amazing! It never ends! I have been to at least six different markets and keep happening on more fun places. I went to the Peak last night and got a great night time view out over the city. I am staying in a youth hostel in Causeway Bay, another great shopping district (a bit pricey, but there's an IKEA there!). My roommate is a nurse from Canada who has spent a YEAR travelling all over the world on an around the world ticket! I always meet the most interesting people when I stay in youth hostels. Besides the great price, meeting people is almost as good of a reason to stay in one.

Well, my hour is running out at the internet cafe, so I'll sign off and post again from Seoul soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home