...the life and times of church planting and language learning in south korea...

Thursday, April 01, 2004

used for the useful things

I was at Scott and Jim Bob's apartment last night and came across this set of rules posted by one of their Korean roommates. I found it really funny, so I thought I would share. I post it here as I found it for your enjoyment.

We love our home as We love ourselves.
9:00 PM Thursday
-Our rules to keep our home-
1. We should do rock the entrance door when you go out last time.
2. We should do keep clean our bathroom which you use now.
3. We should do our dishes after your eating.
4. We should save our electricities.

*When you don't keep this rule 3 times, you have to pay 50,000 won and the money will be used for our useful things.
*If you can't keep our cleaning time, you have to tell us at least 3 days ago. Without any special reason, you have to pay 50,000 won.
We love our visitor too
God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home