...the life and times of church planting and language learning in south korea...

Thursday, April 14, 2005


korean girls are addicted to high heeled shoes. they wear them with jeans, sweats, capris, whatever... they have so many stores with only high heels that i might consider buying some except for the fact that i'm already too tall for korea and they don't sell girls shoes in my size. this is at the express bus terminal on saturday when julie and i were shopping underground to escape the rain. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lela: I already thought I posted a comment here,but I will try again. If you so desire, I can send you some American high heels just for you, but they might be dangerous on the subway steps. The thing here is these extremely pointed toes that the real toes just barely go into or backless step in type high heels. Both seem hard to keep on under transport over great distances.

1:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home