...the life and times of church planting and language learning in south korea...

Friday, June 04, 2004

dad's here

My Dad got here on Tuesday night. It's really good to have him here. He's not worried about experiencing all the sights (even though I don't want him to go home without seeing the trademark sites in Seoul). He just keeps telling everyone that he came to see his daughter...awww! But, we are having a good time. He's been making me breakfast every morning (pancakes and breakfast tacos - he brought the syrup and tortillas). We've had a few Korean meals and one pretty impressive Japanese style meal that the owner of my hagwon took us out to. Yesterday, he did a bit of recruiting for ACU while I was at work and today he's going on the DMZ Panmunjom tour while I'm at work. This weekend, he'll get to experience a life group and our two church services, then he leaves on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home