...the life and times of church planting and language learning in south korea...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

procrastinating

I have three days left of school. Two of those are class and one is our final test. I should be studying, but I'm procrastinating. I thought I was going to go to a performance that showcased North Korean culture tonight, but I found out it was in Suwon instead of Seoul. I go to school in Suwon and would have stayed there if I'd known, but instead I went to Seoul and then found out. So, I came back to Suji and now don't have the motivation to study. I just finished an egg sandwich for dinner and now am listening to a sermon online. After the sermon, I'll make myself study.

I met a girl who lives in Seoul that I'm planning on travelling with and teaching with in China this summer. It was good to meet her and chat for a bit. Neither one of us knows much about what we're getting into, but together we know a little bit and it was good to share stories. I'm leaving in two weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home