...the life and times of church planting and language learning in south korea...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

my new favorite meal

Since I moved into this homestay house, I eat this twice a week or so...it's tasty and easy:
day old rice mixed with seaweed flakes and tuna.
Mmmm....I'm sure you guys can't appreciate how good this might be, but trust me. In a house where there's always leftover cooked rice (from breakfast usually, or sometimes from the day before that's sitting in the fridge), there's always tuna in the cabinet, and there's almost always a bag of dried seaweed flakes on the counter, this is the perfect fast and easy meal.

I'm going to try to post something more interesting than my dinner soon, but there are a lot of things going on right now....Our final exam is Tuesday, some friends from Texas and England just got in today, and I'm in the middle of shaving down my possessions and wrapping up my life here to move. So, I'll post again soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

sounds like it is definitely an acquired taste!

10:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate - although I might add a little soy sauce :)

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home