...the life and times of church planting and language learning in south korea...

Thursday, June 10, 2004

bible:found

I lost my bible on the subway on Saturday. It was my first time to leave anything on the subway...can you believe it? Anyway, I was a little sad about it because it has some fun patches on the cover and it has a lot of notes and other stuff in it that I wanted to keep. So, with Scott's help, I got the number to the lost and found office. I finally called this morning and found out (after a few minutes of searching) that they had it! So, I went to get it and now I am feeling really blessed that I got two things returned to me this week that I was silly enough to either leave unlocked (my bike) or on the overhead shelf in the subway (my bible). Life is good. For lots of reasons.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lela, congrats on finding your bible! I remember your first reaction when you realized you had left it on the subway.

Just wanted to post a comment on the blog to see how it worked. I check it (almost) every day!

Love,
Dad

11:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home