...the life and times of church planting and language learning in south korea...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

snow pictures!

It snowed yesterday (Wednesday) and more is expected for tomorrow! I love snow. It didn't stick, though, which makes it a little less fun. I left a little early for school so I wouldn't be late, because I knew the traffic would be a little worse, and because I wanted to take some pictures. Well, I took a few pictures just around the bus stop and then hopped on the bus. Oh my goodness, the bus was so crowded and the traffic was terrible. What usually takes less than 30 minutes took almost an hour and a half. It was crazy. Needless to say, I didn't leave early enough and was late to class. Our teacher was late too, though, so it turned out OK. So, enjoy a few of the pictures I took below. Maybe I can get some better ones if it does snow again. Laura took some too, I know, so you can check out her site later and see if she posts em (hint, hint Laura!)

I'm not sure why I've been posting so many pictures lately, but it kinda livens up the blog, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home